Tuesday 14 June 2011

Clockless, week 2, day 1

The first rule of clockless is ... don't use skype!  Turns out that the instant messanger on skype has a clock.  So no skyping for a week!

After scrambling the time on my phone it has not been happy about picking up my emails - I don't know if it's related or not!

Asides from that yesterday was a nice day - slightly odd as I kept doing things like looking at the sspace on the kitchen wall where our clock usually is and bits like that, but it was actually very freeing not to have any idea of the time.  It was somewhat unnerving though - normal things involving time like heading home from my studio at about the same time as my partner, meant that when he called to say he was leaving his job I knew roughly what time it was - and was surprised at how fast the time had gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment